Oliver Peoples Roella Sunglasses Tort Women Accessories
Handcrafted in Italy, Oliver Peoples' tortoiseshell acetate Roella sunglasses feature a cat-eye shape and gradient lenses.
Includes hard protective case and cleaning cloth.California requires the following notice. Proposition 65 WARNING: Eyewear products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Logo insignia at temple tip.
- Cat-eye shape. Transparent nose guards. Silvertone metal tri-pin insets at front and end pieces. Core wire visible at temples.
- Bronze mirrored gradient lenses.
- 54mm eye size. 18mm bridge size. 141mm temple size.
- Available in Tortoiseshell.
- Made in Italy.
About Oliver Peoples
Founded in West Hollywood in 1987, Oliver Peoples is one of the world’s most distinctive eyewear labels, notable for its absence of branding or visible logos. Featuring retro-style frames designed with cutting-edge technology, the collection is handcrafted in Italy and Japan using the finest-quality materials.
Women - Accessories - Sunglasses & Eyewear - Sunglasses