Oliver Peoples OP-1955 Sunglasses Brown Men Accessories
Handcrafted in Italy of matte tortoiseshell acetate, Oliver Peoples' OP-1955 sunglasses are accented with a filigree-detailed matte black metal bridge. For the Vintage Circa 1987 Collection, founder and creative director Larry Leight reissued some of the storied brand's most iconic frames, including this classic style.
Includes hard protective case and cleaning cloth.California requires the following notice. Proposition 65 WARNING: Eyewear products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Logo insignia at temple tip.
- Round shape. Nose pads. Silvertone metal screws at bridge. Silvertone metal pins at end pieces and temples. Matte black acetate temples.
- Silver mirrored vintage glass lenses. 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- 48mm eye size. 24mm bridge size. 145mm temple size.
- Available in Tortoiseshell/Black.
- Acetate, metal.
- Made in Italy.
About Oliver Peoples
Founded in West Hollywood in 1987, Oliver Peoples is one of the world’s most distinctive eyewear labels, notable for its absence of branding or visible logos. Featuring retro-style frames designed with cutting-edge technology, the collection is handcrafted in Italy and Japan using the finest-quality materials.
Men - Accessories - Sunglasses & Eyewear - Sunglasses