Oliver Peoples Lerner Sunglasses Brown Men Accessories
Handcrafted in Italy, Oliver Peoples' Lerner sunglasses feature gold mirrored lenses housed in matte tortoiseshell acetate frames. Founded in 1987, the American eyewear brand continues to stay true to its ethos of combining heritage silhouettes with superior craftsmanship; this pair highlights this approach.
Includes hard protective case and microfiber pouch.California requires the following notice. Proposition 65 WARNING: Eyewear products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Logo insignia at temple tip.
- Rounded square shape. Filigree-detailed antiqued goldtone metal bridge. Nose pads. Silvertone metal pins at end pieces and temples. Core wire visible at temples.
- Gold mirrored polarized lenses. 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- 50mm eye size. 23mm bridge size. 145mm temple size.
- Available in Tortoiseshell.
- Acetate, metal.
- Made in Italy.
About Oliver Peoples
Founded in West Hollywood in 1987, Oliver Peoples is one of the world’s most distinctive eyewear labels, notable for its absence of branding or visible logos. Featuring retro-style frames designed with cutting-edge technology, the collection is handcrafted in Italy and Japan using the finest-quality materials.
Men - Accessories - Sunglasses & Eyewear - Sunglasses