Oliver Peoples Dore Sunglasses Red Women Accessories
Handcrafted of burgundy tortoiseshell acetate, Oliver Peoples' Dore sunglasses showcase visible logo-embossed goldtone core wires at each temple.
Includes hard protective case, soft case, and cleaning cloth.California requires the following notice. Proposition 65 WARNING: Eyewear products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Logo insignia at one temple tip.
- Rounded cat-eye shape. Clear nose guards. Goldtone metal inset at end pieces.
- Spiced brown (dark brown) gradient lenses.
- 51mm eye size. 21mm bridge size. 140mm temple size.
- Available in Cherry Cocobolo (burgundy) Tortoiseshell.
- Acetate, metal.
- Made in Italy.
About Oliver Peoples
Founded in West Hollywood in 1987, Oliver Peoples is one of the world’s most distinctive eyewear labels, notable for its absence of branding or visible logos. Featuring retro-style frames designed with cutting-edge technology, the collection is handcrafted in Italy and Japan using the finest-quality materials.
Women - Accessories - Sunglasses & Eyewear - Sunglasses