Oliver Peoples Dacette Sunglasses Burgundy Women Accessories
Oliver Peoples' Dacette sunglasses are handcrafted in Italy of brushed rose-goldtone metal and shiny black acetate. Finished with mirrored lenses, this edgy style features hand-engraved filigree detail designed in celebration of the storied brand's 30th anniversary.
Includes soft protective case and microfiber pouch.California requires the following notice. Proposition 65 WARNING: Eyewear products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Goldtone metal logo at temple tip.
- Square shape. Filigree-detailed brushed rose-goldtone metal brow bar and bridge. Clear nose pads. Rose goldtone metal details at end pieces. Black acetate temple tips.
- Burgundy mirrored lenses. 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- 50mm eye size. 23mm bridge size. 140mm temple size.
- Available in Black/Rose Gold.
- Metal, acetate.
- Made in Italy.
About Oliver Peoples
Founded in West Hollywood in 1987, Oliver Peoples is one of the world’s most distinctive eyewear labels, notable for its absence of branding or visible logos. Featuring retro-style frames designed with cutting-edge technology, the collection is handcrafted in Italy and Japan using the finest-quality materials.
Women - Accessories - Sunglasses & Eyewear - Sunglasses